Trainer’s Training MindBody Training
The world is constantly changing and Personal Development is no exception. Since it was developed in the 1970s, NLP has undergone several changes and evolutions and there are a large number of techniques that are no longer even taught. Following this natural evolution of a technology that is intended to be current, S.P.O.T.S. created a unique and innovative methodology that comprises techniques of NLP, Coaching, Advanced Timeline and Quantum Physics and the result of this combination is called MindBody Training®.
Change your life and career, change for the better!
How do you feel when you have to speak in public? For many people this simple act is scary and some are scared to death just thinking about doing it!
What would it mean for you to lose your fear of speaking in public and learn to make the presentations you’ve always wanted to do?
The Trainer’s Training course is designed to provide students with the most advanced skills in presentation techniques and public speaking. Through the use of different NLP tools, the contents will allow to create a structure for any type of presentation, regardless of the theme, duration, number of participants, or context. NLP has techniques that allow the presenter to raise his level of communication to another level.
Through different linguistic patterns, internal representation systems, or even levels of thought, students in this course will learn to create presentations that reach the largest number of people in a way that they easily process the information communicated.
After completing the MindBody Training Practitioner course, students are able to attend the Trainer’s Training course. This course has several benefits for anyone who is a trainer or intends to become a trainer of excellence.
Among the main advantages of this course we highlight:
- Eliminate the fear of public speaking
- Learning to use physiology consciously
- Expand vocabulary and acquire new forms of communication
- Control the room’s energy and the audience’s emotional state
- Learn how to install stage anchors
- Dealing with objections and elements destabilizing
- Create presentations to structure content in the proper sequence
- Give assertive and constructive feedback
- Learn to demonstrate the content taught
- Communicate according to the different learning styles of the audience
- Improvise and improve communication flexibility This course consists of two parts:
- Contents (12 days)
- Evaluation (4 days) During the Contents part, students will learn and apply different techniques in creating presentations that follow well-defined criteria. Throughout the day, there will be several presentations of techniques previously chosen by the students, who will receive feedback at the end of each one.
This part of the course is very practical and allows the student to start improving their communication and presentation skills right away.
As the course unfolds and students acquire more content, these are incorporated into the presentations making them more complex but also competent and objective.
At the end of this part, students will be evaluated for their presentations on the themes they initially chose to present. It is the culmination of the effort spent in previous weeks and the feeling of accomplishment by the skills acquired and the new level reached.
The Trainer’s Training course is an intense and profound process of learning, transformation, growth and evolution that nobody is indifferent to! Dates of the next course:
- June / July 2020
Want to know more?
What will you learn in this course?
1. MindBody Training® Practitioner
NLP is a practical and results-oriented technology . It helps us to identify and understand our conscious and unconscious thinking. During this course we will show you how to use NLP in yourself and others, individually or as a Coach.
Some of the content you will learn are:
· Representation Systems – How we learn new information from abroad, how we use our memory and how we can identify all of this.
· Rapport – The ability to create immediate empathy with anyone.
· Anchors – How to control your emotions and how to access enabling states at any time.
· Submodalities – program our brain software.
· Linguistic Patterns – Master the art of communication, using words with mastery and purpose.
· Values – Discover your sources of motivation and those of others.
And much more!
NLP Coaches are among the highest paid in the Coaching industry and one reason is to combine the best lessons in NLP with the powerful structure of Coaching. During this course you will learn how to create lasting relationships with your coachees and how to provide the best service in each case.
· Business Coaching
· Life Coaching
· Sports Coaching
3. Advanced Timeline
Over the years different Time Line techniques have been developed. The Advanced Timeline is the result of more than 10 years of working with hundreds of people and has proven to be one of the fastest and most effective ways to release unpleasant emotions from the past and limiting decisions.
Whether in our personal or professional lives, almost all of us have situations that we went through and that may still condition us today.
Throughout our lives we are often bombarded with statements that limit us.
By learning and experimenting with this new methodology you will:
· Develop your emotional intelligence;
· Overcome your internal blockages;
· Releasing unpleasant emotions and limiting decisions from the past;
· Learn to create your present and future as you wish;
· Unlock your potential.
4. Quantum Physics
Quantum Physics is dedicated to the study of the smallest particles and describes Nature at the atomic and sub-atomic level. It was included in this course to explain in an objective and scientific way why they work and how the techniques taught work. It is the aggregating element in this course and it provides concrete explanations for what goes on in our brain.
Why do you wait to give your life the decisive boost?
Sign up now and tell your goals!
Dates of the next 2020 courses:
Lisbon Extensive Course
22, 23 February
29 Feb, 1 March
7, 8 March
14, 15 March
Lisbon Intensive Course
April 4th to 11th (week before Easter)